Sunday, March 8, 2009

Some Days


I considered myself lucky. I like all the aspects of taking pictures.


I like taking them. I like looking for shots. I like downloading them so I can REALLY see them. I like filing them on the computer in the right folders so I can find them. I like editing them. I like uploading and sharing them. I even like writing and talking about them.


I get bored taking pictures (cause everything is so dreary out) and so I spend some time in front of the computer. Or vice versa. You just never know what I might be doing. I might be editing photos from two weeks ago. Or downloading (which seems to take forever sometimes) and sorting.


This is so unusual for me.


I used to make jewelry - hated putting on the findings.


I cross stitch - hate getting out all the thread (even though it is pretty - hmm, should take a picture of that stuff)


I paint - hate cleaning the brushes (but that's okay cause I think everyone but my mom feels the same way)


I garden - hate deadheading. (weeding is up there too but at times I find it extremely therapeutic)


I teach - HATE grading papers and filing - I still have two milk crates under my desk of things to be filed from two years ago. Guess I know where I can file them now.


It's nice to do something that I like it as a whole.

No comments: