Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh I'm So Ready!

Recently my most favorite site (morguefile.com) began moving its contents to a different server. It sounds like the new site will be terrific. But in the meantime, they aren't accepting any uploads of photos. (You can still download though so have a look-see)

Anyway, I have tons of new photos to add. I have been practicing with my photo software. And I have to say I have been looking at other sites.

I found stock.xchng, and actually contributed some pics, but they seem quite particular and don't seem very friendly.

So then I tried my hand at dreamstime. I uploaded about 10 pics. They still haven't been approved, and honestly I don't expect them to be. This is a photo sell site, and I just don't have what it takes yet. Key word is YET :)

I have looked at other sites too but most just don't seem to have the personal feel of morguefile. So, I guess I'll just keep taking pictures and wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I will used Yours fotos from marguefile (diving). I will do a leaflet or poster for my portfolio. I started lern graphics for DTP.

Thanks!!
magda

Diver Daisy said...

Thanks for letting me know! Glad I could help you :)