Friday, October 31, 2008

Excitement

I am so excited - this year Halloween weather for us is beautiful. I'm not a huge fan of the holiday, but can't WAIT to take some pictures!

So many subjects . . . candy, pumpkins, candy, costumes, candy, scarecrows, candy, spooky things, oh yeah, and CANDY. I don't like to eat it unless it is chocolate, but they are so colorful and fun and have great shapes. Plus I like to take pictures that show large quantities.

My niece and nephew will make great subjects as well. They are 3 yrs and 6 months respectively. She will be a cheerleader and he is going to be a puppy.

Which leads me to my post topic . . . what do you do with your pictures? Lately, I have been making movies for every holiday and putting them on disks for the kids to watch whenever they want. These aren't just pictures on a disk. They are put to music with titles and captions and transitions, etc. in Moviemaker. I'll bet a lot of you do scrapbooks with your photos. I would like to venture into that too, but just never seem to get around to printing out the pictures (I am so bad at that.)

So, what fun projects do you do and have you done with those fabulous pictures? Share it with us :)

No comments: