Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What I See (and the Reason Behind It)

You might have caught another one of my blogs. So why are there more than one? It's all about focus.

Reading, writing, taking pictures, scuba diving, technology . . . they are all focused and geared towards what you want (which in this case is me). And I tend to ramble and wander (in life and my mind) and I thought it better not to subject YOU (which in this case is you) to the ramblings. Read only what interests you. What are YOU focused on? I would bet it would be pictures if you are here.

Now, I am not a photographer and I don't do photography. I just happen to take pictures with a decent camera. Maybe someday I will be a photographer, but I am not that caliber yet.

But I do get to see a lot of things others don't. I guess it is my nature - a little more adventurous than some. Plus, I am a huge fan of INPUT. When they wrote the test for a visual learner, they probably were watching me.

Pictures can say anything. So what I see is maybe what my mind is saying. Hopefully.

I am a contributor to morguefile.com I am listed under jdurham. If you haven't seen the site, check it out. It's a great resource to find what you need when you need it. Pictures are for use but not resale, and it's nice to credit the person who took the picture and let them know how you used it.

I took the photo header and footer pics and stitched them together. I would love to know what you think!

1 comment:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

I just found your blog and the wonderful pictures on morguefile. You have become a wonderful photographer. I love your pictures and plan to use them in my Zazzle shop, GrandmaMarilyns.