Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Spur of the Moment Pics



Today one of my students called me over during indoor recess and said, "I have something for you." It was a Daisy made out of attribute blocks. How sweet!

The kids all know I love to take pictures and they often comment on my current and ever changing desktop picture. I have also used them as story starters in my classroom and they seem to inspire them to be creative and thoughtful.

So, back to the story. I told the student, "Hold on. Let me get my camera before we end recess." He was so proud that I took the picture. He would be even prouder to see his work here!

I had another student bring in a mini toy computer and a little doll a couple weeks ago. She had made a speech bubble for the doll that said, "I love blogging." The day before we had done our very first blogging in the classroom. I took pictures of that as well. It was so cute and she was very excited that I was taking pictures of it!

Taking pictures can be an inspiration to all. Not only those taking the picture but those creating something to photograph as well.


No comments: