Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Chore


I've been taking lots of pictures. Pretty soon morguefile will be letting us upload again. I hope they are ready for the gianormous influx of pictures!


In the meantime, I've got all these pictures on the computer. Arranged by date. Oh, ick. I can't find anything. So I have been debating all morning how to organize them. I guess I am going to go by subject matter.


I don't often like the categories that are given on the photo websites. They seem a little too limiting or else not specific enough.


And of course, there is always the problem of having a photo that could go into other categories. For example, a peacock feather could go in textures. Or it could go in birds. Or it could go in eyes. Or it could go in abstract.


This is going to be an all day long chore I think.


I am supposed to be doing homework but I really can't get my head around it. I guess even an icky large project chore is better than doing my homework.

No comments: