Sunday, January 25, 2009

My List


I go through my day and think countless times, "I should take pictures of this/that." Yet somehow I always forget what I want to take pictures of when I am feeling in the mood/mode.


Really this post isn't for the readers. It's for me. It's my list of things I want to take pictures of.


green glass, fabrics, wedding dress, jewelry, bathroom fixtures, flooring, corks, shells, tools, furniture, wallpaper, little green things, country stuff, boxes, shoes, old stove, yarn, hands, bubls, beads, watches, jewelry drawers, green purse, lemonade pitcher, cabinets, buttons, legs, feet, toes, ears, scuba equipment, diving helmet, cross stitch


That's enough for now. Make your own list :) You might be surprised what you can come up with. :) As always, have fun!

No comments: