Friday, January 30, 2009

Looking for Something?







So the one free photo site I belong (jdurham123 with sxc.com) has a forum. There are several categories. One is picture requests. I looked through and there wasn't much I could help with. But one I could. Someone is looking for free pics of contacts, putting them in, etc.

Now, that isn't to say that there haven't been a lot submitted. But that particular free photo site is pretty specific about what they accept. They are just about as bad as the photo sell sites.

Anyway, I emailed the lady through sxc mail and let her know my email address so she could contact me directly.

And it got me to thinking today that I could do the same for lots of people. Well, I can try. If I have what you are looking for (item), etc.

So if you can't find something, drop me a line. Let me know what you are looking for. If I can't do it, I'll hook you up with the great photographers at morguefile if I can. We just like to help others with their need for pics. :)

But wait! How am I gonna take contact pictures? I won't be able to see :)

No comments: