Friday, January 16, 2009

What Else To Do


Well, as of yet, I still haven't sold any pics. But that's okay. I'm still new.


I worked all week on a few presentation backgrounds. And spent all evening tonight uploading them to the site. We will see if they get accepted first, then, just wait I guess.


It's funny because the photos I like aren't always the ones downloaded the most. In fact, my favorites are some that have never been downloaded from morguefile. That's funny. Weird. And I wonder why.


Any thoughts or comments on this would be great :)!


Maybe I'll do the George Costanza thing and just upload the opposite. :)

1 comment:

Joy Beadworks said...

You are an artist, that's why you see things differently than your "public/customer" . And, TAG, you are IT..Post 6 random things about yourself and send to 6 people!